domingo, 13 de marzo de 2011

Starting this blog

Today I'm starting this new blog because I feel that I need a place to publish about my coding experiences.  I'll try to put my thoughts, ideas, problems and solutions without a very clear order and mixing post related to very different technologies I use.

What about the name of the blog?....  Kalimotxo is a typical spanish drink composed of wine and coke (50/50).  I have enjoyed some saturday nights coding while drinking this awesome beverage and that's the reason why I find it an appropriate name for the blog.

I'll try to organize the posts with tags, so that people interested just in one of the tecnologies (f.e. web, desktop, .NET, javascript....) can subscribe to those posts and don't receive too much spam.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario