domingo, 13 de marzo de 2011

Comparing Javascript Frameworks for big Single Page Applications

In the latest web projects I've been involved I feel the necessity of using a framework offering a proven solution to create a scalable dynamic web application.

What I would like to have is a tool that helps me to:
i) organize my code in modules for different parts of the application with some help to easily create reusable widgets
ii) communicate those modules in a decoupled way
iii) request and synchronize the server data in an efficient and OO way

The two frameworks that I have been considering after reading about a lot of them are JavascriptMVC and Backbone.js (because they are relatively simple, and aligned with my view of what a web application is).   In the next table I try to summarize the pros/cons of them along my three requirements:


In addition I feel that Backbone.js is simpler and easier to modify, while Javascript MVC is more complete and better supported.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario