- Find and test a distributed load testing tool in python: locust.
- Extend locust for custom (non-HTTP) protocol testing.
- Use Instant Servers to run the locust master and slaves.
- Implement a simple way to autostop the machines when they are not being used based on the locust logs and instant servers stop API.
- Create a template for the slaves to be easily cloned. Use instant servers tags to define groups.
- Fix the python Instant Server SDK and extend it with new authentication and clone features.
- Extend locust interface adding a button to spawn machines in instant servers directly from the locust web interface.
viernes, 17 de enero de 2014
Distributed Load Testing: Conclussions (5/5)
Let's recap what we have done in these series and try to get some conclusions. The steps or achievements are these ones: